What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive golf guide for senior golfers
- Giving you guaranteed solutions to handling awkward situations you will come across on the golf course
- Giving you an introduction to golf and a good look at the history of how this game developed
- Teaching you proven game strategies that will allow you to compensate for a lack of distance
- Teaching you the different types of swing techniques that are appropriate for Senior Golfers
- Giving you an in-depth look into golfing rules and golfing etiquette
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Senior Golfers Guide scores 70.17/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.seniorgolfersguide.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.5.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: seniorgolfersguide.com you’ll also be taken through to seniorgolfersguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)